ODSThe Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations are 17 interconnected goals to address global challenges and achieve a just and sustainable future by 2030.
- Comprehensive Approach: Economic, social, and environmental aspects are addressed in an interconnected way.
- Global Participation: Involves all countries and actors for global collaboration.
- Fighting Inequality: Seeks to reduce gaps within and between societies.
- Environmental Protection: Encourages sustainable practices to preserve the planet.
- Financing: Requires significant investment and sustained commitment.
- Coordination and Monitoring: Effective implementation requires constant coordination and evaluation.
- Awareness and Action: Raising awareness and mobilizing society are key to success.